Jul 1, 2010

Shamelessly copied from my rav post

I have started making a toy!

Well, I have started to spin the yarn to knit a very simple toy. Because I had a pile of soft fiber, and more time than I know what to do with (hahahahahahaha)

Thought She-Ra would be an appropriate background for princess yarn :D





This toy-making thingie is big, because I hate knitting toys. But I want A to have a little stuffie from me in her bed, so that's exactly what I'm going to make: Stuffies by Ysolda Teague. I'm going for the bunny version, long ears are cute.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone, because I'm in bed with a sleeping bebeh.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Aww, A is lucky to have handknit toys from her mama! Especially with hand spun yarn too! Out of all the toys I had as a kid, the one I remember most was this little crochet bee my mom made me, with googly eyes and a Styrofoam head. It stood out because she made it for me, and I really wish I had kept it.

Marte said...

I really hope she will like it :)
My mom made toys for me too (and books!), I remember a crocheted horse that I sadly don't have anymore.