Jan 27, 2010

Isn’t she cute?

She fell asleep the moment the car started, despite screaming her lungs out right before – oh, how I wish we had our own car, for those nights (and days) when she just does NOT want to sleep.

I knitted the bonnet, btw. The patterns is the Top Down Bonnet with Anime Character – except without Totoro, because he doesn’t come in purple :) I love the pattern, it’s very easy and quick to make. And cute, when added to a baby.

 

 

I’ve started my own 365project – it’s about taking one photo every day to document a year in photos. I started with no specific plan, but then realized that almost all the pictures were of baby. So I figured I’d document Amélie-Vanille’s first year. It will be fun to see how she grows and changes. I don’t have any pictures of her crying yet, although I suppose I should, since she has her fussy moments. It’s just that when she cries I’m kind of busy trying to calm her down – I’d be a mean mommy to stick a camera in her face when she’s clearly upset.

 

Speaking of baby, I think I have to go feed her now, she’s trying to eat her fingers!

3 comments:

Gentian said...

She's so cute. I love the bonnet you made for her. That's a good theme for your 365! I think the theme helps.

Photographing children always makes me think of Sally Mann. She used to photograph her children when they were young (or until they were teenagers and would not let her anyomre ;) ) Some really amazing photos though.

Amrita said...

Aww, she is just adorable! Sorry about the reallyyy late comment but have been off the blog world for a while now, so to speak :)

Marte said...

Amrita, I'm not terribly active online these days either. The gremlin doesn't give me much time :)