Nov 27, 2009

Wohoo, I finished something!

cowlThe picture is crap, though. I was going to take nice pics today, but managed to sleep through so much of the day that by the time I woke up, it was too dark outside.

 

This picture is post-nap. Which is why I look like a sleepy wreck - well, that and pregnancy is taking its toll. I even forgot to brush my hair :p

 

Pattern: Malabrigo Neck Thingie (but with fingering weight yarn and more stitches)

Yarn: Some handpainted yarn I bought a while ago. Not crazy about it, it’s squeaky and not worth the $20 (I’m still sad about that, stupid special treat yarn). I still have half of it left, it’s been frogged a gazillion times and I’m not sure I’ll ever use the rest. Unless at some point I have nothing else, that is. Too busy fondling pretty purple  yarns to worry about that right now.

No comments: