Oct 16, 2009

It’s a hat, a hat

a very purple one, at that!

 

aviatorhat

 

Used some scrap yarn to knit the Aviatrix hat (must be Ravelry member to access).

I didn’t have enough of the main colour (Knitpicks Merino Style, don’t remember the colourway – a pretty purple, anyway), which is why I had to dig out an itty bitty ball of leftover Knitpicks Shine Worsted in Crocus – I love that colour so much! If I had a ton of it, I’d knit myself the softest cardigan ever.

 

This is such a quick and easy pattern too, I never get used to how fast some baby things are to make.

 

…remind me to get a big bottle of wool wash sometime before December – I’m going to need it!

2 comments:

Gentian said...

Lovely! Your stuff always comes out looking great! I like how you alternated the colour on the band.

Marte said...

Thank you :)
I didn't really have much choice with the colours, good thing there was a small amount of matching yarn hidden in my knitting bag!