Aug 20, 2009

Purple!

Well, sort of. I didn’t have as much dye left as I thought, and my hair is a lot healthier than usual, so the purple is not as bright as I’d like. Oh well.

 

 

In other news, I’m knitting more tiny baby booties and mitts. I gave some of the ones already made to people in my prenatal group. Much squee-age ensued, most people here don’t knit.

I fear the baby blanket will not be finished until late October/November – it’s too warm to knit anything that large, I’d melt if I tried!

8 comments:

Amrita said...

Oh so cute! Love your haircut and purple suits you soo well! I'm planning to go for a pixie haircut very soon :)

Marte said...

Pixie cuts are so cute too, bet you can't wait to get rid of some weight from the head :)

Gentian said...

I like it. It looks nice!

Amrita said...

Oh yeah they're cute and I've always felt women look so much nicer with short hair. Takes years off the face and makes you look uber chic! I can't wait to get rid of all that hair on the head :)

HeatherOutsideBOS said...

Fantastic color!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

oooh, I love that color purple! Hmmm...do you think it's strange to match a wallcolor to someone's hair. I'll have to bring your picture into the paint guy.

Marte said...

Not strange at all, I'd do the same myself if I wasn't afraid of disappearing in all the purple :p

Crystal Rose said...

Ooh, cute! But, I don't think that cut would suit me. Not that I would cut off my 2' long length of hair. That would make me look odd. I've had long hair all my live, and I never want to quit having it.