Aug 11, 2009

I like knitting tiny, cute baby things

dress

Oh yes, I do. Like this dress I’m knitting right now. I don’t expect it to fit for long, but hoping that little Amélie Vanille (that’s the name we decided on) will at least be able to wear it once around giftmas/new year’s time. After that it will become doll clothing :)

 

Those two games you see in the background? Very highly recommended for anyone with a (slightly twisted) sense of humour. I didn’t even need to play them to be amused, I just cheated and let hubby play while I was knitting and watching the story unfold. I do that a lot. It’s hard to knit and play at the same time, but I don’t want to miss out on the stories, so I become the annoying know-it-all in the next chair over instead :p

5 comments:

SewSweetStitches said...

Aww so precious! And I love purple for cool weather. Are you using a pattern?

Yarn Princess said...

Ok... I definitely qualify with my sense of humor but I can't tell what the games are or what they are for. Can you tell me PLEASE????????????

:)

BTW... love the name you have chosen!

Marte said...

SewSweetStitches: Yes, I'm using a pattern, it's the little sister's dress, from here :)

Yarn Princess: The games are Sam&Max, and Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People. They're both available at the Telltale Games website, along with a true to the original remake, plus new episodes, of Monkey Island. They're all great fun :)

Amrita said...

Beauuuteeefuuul!! Love the name - how cute!

Amanda said...

So cute. I love knitting, especially things for my little girl! If not I go here baby things.