May 9, 2009

Pucca is finished!

Now I only need to get her a pretty frame :) I used a Paint Shop picture frame to give you an idea, since I’ll probably forget to take a picture once it’s framed. It will look like that, only better!

Next I’m going to make a whole bunch of tiny game sprites or something equally small, since I have at least 8 VERY small frames that I want to use. They have magnets on the back, so yay, fridge magnets! Either I get higher count Aida cloth, or I just make pixelated things. I like the idea of tiny tiny cross-stitch, but don’t have the patience to wait for an order of fabric to arrive. So pixels it is!

 

 

The giveaway deadline is getting closer, will you be the lucky winner?

2 comments:

Gentian said...

So cute!! I love it.

Tzeni said...

supercute! i really adore the cat)