May 2, 2009

A little bit of progress

puccaI haven’t done much the last few days (aside from being horizontal a lot), but my little Pucca cross stitch is starting to take shape anyway! To think I expected this to be a one-day project. Right. That didn’t happen!


We did go to a very nice restaurant (warning: website all in French moonspeak) the other day, so don’t you go thinking I spent the whole week asleep, I saved some time for eating as well!


The restaurant is brand new, only been open for a couple of weeks. I loved it! The whole thing is in an old house, it’s small, quiet and cozy. Everything looks very early 1900s, with old wood, a harmonium in a corner, old black and white pictures of the owners relatives etc. And the food? Amazing. The owner/chef obviously loves what he does. He experiments a lot with tastes and textures, so a lot of the food did not taste what I expected (but in a good way!) Needless to say, we’ll be going back. Next time I’ll take pictures.


In other news, Wii Fit is on its way to me as we speak. I should have it in a week or so. I doubt it will make me very fit (let’s not expect the near impossible), but at least it should get me off my butt and moving around a bit! Because I don’t think walking to the fridge and back counts as exercise.

4 comments:

ViVyAnEcEs said...

es hermosa!!!!!!!!
amo a pucca♥♥♥

theknittinglamb said...

Love the cross-stitch. I too always under-estimate the time and energy required for a given project!

Gentian said...

It's so cute! I love the cat and Pucca together!

Tzeni said...

supercute Pucca!