Apr 19, 2009

Tawashi time!

It’s been a while, but yesterday I started crocheting some tawashi again. I found a pattern in the “Enjoy Fairytales” book that is really fast and easy to make, and great to clean with as well… so working up a pile of those!

 

The bag you see in the background is my next project: Miniature socks (not baby socks yet) in lots of fun colours. I plan on using them on key chains, and maybe if I ever get a miniature sock blocker, they can be used on that too. I don’t know if I make them large enough for that though, I tend to like them more chibi style (short and chubby).

 

3 comments:

Gentian said...

They look pretty, I like your colour choices.

Marte said...

Thank you :)

It's so hard to pick colours, especially when I only have a few to choose from :p Good to know this attempt was successful!

Tzeni said...

Hi i find your side when i was searching for tawashi patterns. i just started knitting and crotcheting these japanese cute little things:) I really love your blogg, it and the things you do i beautiful!

//Tzeni