Apr 22, 2009

So…

Instead of doing something useful tonight, I’ve spent the time doing… nothing! I did finish a tiny sock though, that counts for something, right? And we looked at apartments today. Will need some more space soon, obviously. The apartment we’re moving into, is in the same building. With big windows! I can’t wait to actually see daylight inside… and have a view! The kitchen and bathroom are bigger too, so despite still living in the same area, I guess I’m quite happy with it. Of course I’d prefer to move to Quebec, but that’s impossible for now. Baby steps! At least there will be no more mold in the bathroom (ugh).

 

I bet the cats will love the new view! We’re going to get a bird feeder thingie to further improve the kitty entertainment center.

5 comments:

what-ho said...

Congrats on the flat you two! The cats are going to love the big windows - you know they'll figure out the times when the sun streams through and claim the space as their own!

Marte said...

Thanks :)
I can't wait for the kitties to relax in the sun, they really deserve some snuggles after living in a ground floor apartment with tiny windows for so long!

Gentian said...

That's exciting! I'm happy you will have light and a view! I understand cause I lived in apartments facing walls before. Bleh. Also no mold in the bathroom is a big plus as well, I always hate that! Yay!

Marte said...

:) The mold in the bathroom has really bothered me. It's impossible to get rid of, because it's behind the toilet which is stuck to the wall! Argh.

Really can't wait for daylight! And big kitchen! And bath tub! And maybe, if we're lucky, a floor that doesn't slope :D

ikkinlala said...

Congrats on the new apartment!