Apr 17, 2009

Rainbow!

Thanks for all the good wishes yesterday, it’s appreciated :) Needless to say I’m excited – and terrified!

 

This is what I’ve done the last two days: Knitted yet another headband. I used cotton thread, the kind meant for embroidery (but not the kind that splits into several plies).

 

My hair desperately needs some dye too, it’s kind of sad-looking at the moment.

 

Oh, and I got sewing machine oil! A huge bottle of it, I don’t think I’ll ever need to buy another one o.O

 

In other rainbowy news, I think I’m going to knit a bunch of little fishies in rainbow colours and make a cheerful baby blanket! Looking at the Elann yarns, hopefully they’ll restock on colours soon. The Peruvian baby silk would be nice. I think. If it’s not scratchy despite what they say.

If I buy a little bit at a time it should be affordable.

1 comment:

Gentian said...

It turned out really well! The idea for the baby blanket sounds really cute ^_^