Mar 10, 2009

The things you find…

Tidying in old photos sometimes brings surprises, forgotten memories…

Or just plain silliness.

Like this. You see, a couple of years ago I had dreads. Then I wanted to get rid of them, because I changed my mind, which happens a lot.

This is me with dreads. Not the most flattering thing ever. Beware of myspace-angle:


Since they were quite well formed at this point,

I had to cut most of my hair and comb out the rest.

And…

If you ever decide to get your hair dreaded

then comb the dreads out

This is what you will look like:



Bordering on deathrock – if you ignore the bright blue t-shirt, that is:


Hiiii! One last photo before crazy hair goes bye-bye.

2 comments:

Bradkey T Ruffin said...

You look like my sister/friend Ella.

Marte said...

I'll take that as a compliment, she's cute!