Mar 5, 2009

Theme Thursday - Purple

I find so much neat stuff around the web, and it would be fun to share some of it with you guys. So every Thursday is from now on dedicated to posting the pretty/tasty/cute/worth taking a peek at. To avoid confusion, I'll stick to a theme each time. That way you can just skip the post if it's uninteresting to you. I'm not limiting myself to any specific genre. Here you'll find clothes, shoes, yarn, fiber, figures, pens, stationery, pictures of food (hopefully with recipes attached), makeup, nice wallpapers, patterns...
ANYTHING that catches my magpie-like attention
(i.e. whatever makes me go "ooooh, shiny!").


Since purple is my favorite color, it will get the honor of starting this craziness!

Warning: you'll be entering the zone of
PURPLE!








Click images to be taken to store/listing.

4 comments:

Gentian said...

This is a neat idea! I love the colour theme. Thanks for sharing. I like purples too at the moment. I go through colour phases sometimes.

Marte said...

My purple phase has lasted... oh... 6 or 7 years by now? I think it's incurable at this point ;)

I'm glad you enjoyed my post!

OfficeSupplyGeek said...

I've always liked those Tombow rollerball pens, they look great. One day Ill get around to buying one...probably not in purple though. ;) Thanks for the link to my blog as well!

Marte said...

All the more purple for me ;)