Mar 16, 2009

Surprise in the mail!

Why I love the Random Acts of Kindness group on Ravelry:

 

This is what was waiting for me at the post office today! A box all the way from Kristina in Sweden, filled with salty liquorice and yarn. How neat is that?

 

 

 

This whole giving without expecting anything in return is all kinds of awesome :)

It brightens the day, no matter if you’re on the giving or the receiving end.

 

In other news, figured out how to do the rounded corners thing on images – it was a lot easier than I though, so easy I should have been able to do it a lot sooner!

2 comments:

Gentian said...

Oh wow that is so awesome! I love surprise packages. Looks like you get some lovely stuff.

Marte said...

I sure did! Trying to keep myself from eating all the liquorice right away :p