Jan 6, 2009

More cross stitch!

The holidays were actually almost busy here at Chez Arpie. We had visitors we don't see very often, and thus I did not have much time for crafts.
Add to that me falling on the ice, and thus skinning my knees and hands like a 5-year old, and not a lot of crafts were done.

I did, however, finish these two things. The first is a slime from the very first Dragon Warrior game - I have a never-ending love affair with cute slimes. Actually, hubby got me Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime for Christmas, so now I can look at slimes as much as I want :D

The second one I finished yesterday. It's Jiji, from Kiki's Delivery Service, which is one of my favorite Ghibli movies. Isn't he cute?
I have a huge folder full of images I want on fabric, and it keeps on growing. Eventually I'll expand to make more useful things than little patches, but for now, the small projects keep me satisfied :)

No comments: