Jan 15, 2009

Cute shoes! Very not craft-related.

Aren't these shoes the cutest ever? I've been wanting them for years, but never been able to justify the cost. I mean, they even have a tiny kitty tail in the back - the 5-year old in me wants to throw a tantrum until they're on my feet, so I guess it's a good thing I'm not 5 anymore :p



Oh, and to make it a little bit more related to this blog's actual content: I'm working on some embroidery now, it's a picture of a unicorn for my MIL - who has a room full of unicorns but still wants more. I can relate, I'm like that with everything cute, it's almost scary.

5 comments:

craftyshanna said...

The. Best. Shoes. Ever.

Marte said...

Exactly!

Megan said...

cute shoes!

Nikoleta said...

I love T.U.K! I have a ton of those giant platform chunky heel shoes.
My best friend had a collection of cat shoes in high school, they were so awesome. As if these have a tail in the back, how cute!

Marte said...

You're lucky! Your friend was lucky! Or just better at saving than I am, whichever :p