Mar 29, 2008

Fantasy artwork

This is going to be a completely unrelated post. Since I still can't knit, I figured I'd write about other things for a while instead.

First out is my husband. (Yes, the guy you saw freezing his butt off a few days ago).
You see, he happens to be very good at drawing kickass warriors, fantastical creatures and cute little faeries.
While I could go on and on about how much I love his drawings (they were part of why we met in the first place), it would be pointless without pictures. So without further ado, here are the links!

Note: Before you click the links, you should know that they're probably not safe for work. There's nudity and some violence, because after all, warriors fight big dragons, and faeries can't always be bothered with clothes.

DeviantArt gallery
Elfwood gallery

No comments: