1. I'm not tired (repeat ad infinitum)
2. It's hard to sleep.
3. The wall is scary. It's too red.
4. The ceiling is scary. (Not very subtle hints of wanting a rainbow ceiling are added when I ask why)
5. I don't like my stuffies, they're scary. (Starts talking about all the stuffies I should make for her)
6. I don't want Max (her favorite stuffie 5 minutes earlier) to look at me!
7. There's pee in the bed (nope)
8. I want to pee in bed so daddy can smell it! (I don't even...)
9. The bed tickles me!
10. I'm making sheet shoes! (She wrapped her feet in the bed sheet)
11. I'm thirsty!
12. My water is old! (nope, filled her water bottle right before we went to bed)
2 hours. About halfway through I started keeping track of her excuses for future humiliation.
my new crochet hooks (Clover Amour) and the Rilakkuma case I got for them. So colorful, cute and happy! I smile every time I see them :)
The picture is not amazing, but you get the idea.
I've been upgrading my tools lately, also got a full set of ChiaoGoo interchangeables, the ones with the red ribbon on the case. Best circulars ever! Nice and pointy, don't come loose from the cable, and the cables have zero memory, thanks to the steel wire inside.
Itty bitty baby hat! Look! IT'S SO TINY! It's standing on my netbook, to give you an idea of scale.